[openstack-dev] Operators & Design Summit ideas for Atlanta

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Tue Apr 1 14:44:12 UTC 2014

So, I've been watching the etherpad and the summit submissions and I
noticed that there isn't anything for nova.  Maybe I'm off base, but it
seems like we'd be missing the mark to not have a Developer/Operator's
exchange on the key product.  Is there anything we can do to get a session
slotted like these other products?

Thanks!
Matt