[openstack-dev] [Keystone] python-keystoneclient v3 functionality

Yaguang Tang yaguang.tang at canonical.com
Tue Apr 1 11:36:04 UTC 2014

Thanks Jamie,

then the following question is do we intend to move other services client
library V3 identity support to python-openstackclient?
AFAIK it's poorly supported for Nova Cinder Neutron client library, and I
am working on add v3 support for those libraries[1], just
want to make sure that is the correct direction.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/81749/
     https://review.openstack.org/#/c/81767/