[openstack-dev] [tempest][scenario] independece test between Stack and backing services?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Apr 1 10:22:39 UTC 2014

You are correct. The testing we do for this is in Grenade, which we run
in the gate. Grenade tests an upgrade from last stable release to
current master. It creates a few resources before the upgrade, and fails
if those are interupted after the upgrade.

Grenade is still pretty light on the number of resources it creates
before the upgrade, and is definitely a place where enhancement is welcome.

	-Sean