[openstack-dev] [Glance] Proposed S3 multi-part upload functionality

Iccha Sethi iccha.sethi at rackspace.com
Mon Sep 30 14:45:12 UTC 2013

Ozawa, +1 to what Zhi said. Go ahead and submit a patch for review and we can consider it for Icehouse. Also try to attend the glance meeting if possible and we can discuss it there.

Having better uploads/downloads and specifically better error handling for uploads and downloads would definitely help conserve resources and improve time taken.

Iccha