[openstack-dev] PTL Voting is now open

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Sep 27 18:16:42 UTC 2013

I do believe the issue with the format of the voters lists has been
addressed and emails have now been sent.

Sorry for the false start. It seems if there is a wrong way to do
things, I always manage to find it.

Please check your spam folder for your email ballot url before emailing
me if you haven't gotten your email and you are expecting to recieve one.

Thanks and happy voting,
Anita.