[openstack-dev] gerrit URL queries I've been finding useful

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Thu Sep 26 18:11:58 UTC 2013

Just in case these help anyone, I've make a couple of bookmarks to a
couple of queries that have really been helping me deal with both my
patches, and things I need to review.

First of all:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+owner:mordred%2540inaugust.com+label:CodeReview%253C%253D-1,n,z

(replace mordred%2540inaugust.com with your own url-quoted email address)

Give me the list of all patches I've uploaded that have a negative code
review comment. That is - things where someone is expecting me to do
something.

Next - review queue always sucks:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/watchedby:mordred%2540inaugust.com+-label:CodeReview%253C%253D-1+-label:Verified%253C%253D-1+-label:Approved%253E%253D1++-status:workinprogress+-status:draft+-is:starred+-owner:mordred%2540inaugust.com,n,z

So I use that one to show me a list of things that are passing tests,
are not already starred, and do not have any negative code reviews yet.
These are things I should probably go look at right now. On that page, I
go through and star everything that I'd like to review. Then, I can make
a pass through that list with this:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/is:starred+-label:CodeReview%253C%253D-1+-label:Verified%253C%253D-1,n,z

Unstarring as I finish reviewing it. That way I've got a list I can work
down to zero, then go back to the list of unstarred things to make
myself a new list.

It's not perfect, and there's still a ton of review work to do - but I
do believe it's been helping me keep up with the review load better.

Monty