[openstack-dev] [heat] [scheduler] Bringing things together for Icehouse (now featuring software orchestration)

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 12:23:45 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 11:04:54PM +0200, Thomas Spatzier wrote:
> Excerpt from Clint's mail on 25.09.2013 22:23:07:
>

> > I think we already have some summit suggestions for discussing HOT,
> > it would be good to come prepared with some visions for the future
> > of HOT so that we can hash these things out, so I'd like to see this
> > discussion continue.
>
> Absolutely! Can those involved in the discussion check if this seems to be
> covered in one of the session proposal me or others posted recently, and if
> not raise another proposal? This is a good one to have.

There is already a general "HOT Discussion" proposal:

http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/78

I'd encourage everyone with HOT functionality they'd like to discuss to
raise a blueprint, with a linked wiki page (or etherpad), then link the BP
as a comment to that session proposal.

That way we can hopefully focus the session when discussing the HOT roadmap
and plans for Icehouse.

As in Portland, I expect we'll need breakout sessions in addition to this,
but we can organize that with those interested during the summit.

Steve