[openstack-dev] Does quantum work with vmware esxi ?

Konglingxian konglingxian at huawei.com
Thu Sep 26 08:12:39 UTC 2013

Dose it mean that when use Open vSwitch as Neutron Plugin, we can not use both KVM and Vmware as the underlying hypervisors at the same time?

It's very appreciated that those folks from Vmware could answer this question.

I apologize if this question was already covered and I missed it.

Lingxian Kong
Huawei Technologies Co.,LTD.
IT Product Line CloudOS PDU
China, Xi'an