[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Climate] bp:configurable-ip-allocation

Cristian Tomoiaga ctomoiaga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 07:43:00 UTC 2013

Hello Nikolay,

Looking at this bp, it seems it has been targeted for icehouse-1 :(
I was waiting for this too (for some time now).

Mark I may be able to help if needed (will this use the same logic as the
abandoned code ?).

I am working on something similar to floating IPs but for "normal IPs". I
need to be able to allow project owners to "reserve" specific IPs and
allocate them to VMs as needed (targeted at flat, provider networks where
project owners need to keep IP addresses)

--
Regards,
Cristian Tomoiaga