[openstack-dev] [Tuskar] [UI] Introducing POC Wireframes

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 06:47:53 UTC 2013

Hardware profile itself is just one part of a 'resource class', another
part is service specification (flavors for compute, might be some
additional settings for storage). Maybe something a bit more general?
Soon, I'll send wireframes for updated class creation workflow, where it
might be better visible, what are the parts of 'resource class'.

-- Jarda