[openstack-dev] Anyone involved with Horizon going to attend or present at O'Reilly Fluent?

Mark Atwood mark.atwood at hp.com
Wed Sep 25 22:36:26 UTC 2013

Hi!

Is anyone involved in Horizon planning on attending O'Reilly Fluent in
San Francisco March 11th?

The people I know at O'Reilly have been asking me to encourage
OpenStackers to apply to present at all the appropriate conferences.
The Fluent conference is about HTML/CSS/JS web user interfaces, and
thus would be on point for Horizon.

The call for presentations closes on Sept 30th, in just 5 days.

..m

--
Mark Atwood <mark.atwood at hp.com>
Director of Open Source Engagement for HP Cloud & OpenStack