[openstack-dev] Current list of confirmed PTL Candidates

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Sep 25 18:25:02 UTC 2013

It would be interesting to compare candidates with who stood previously. I also welcome elections but if the previous PTL is
standing down and there is only one new candidate, that is more healthy than a single person consistently in the same position
(although maybe not ideal).

Are there any statistics as to a change of PTL (even if there is only one candidate standing) ?

Tim

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTL_Elections_Fall_2013#Candidates