[openstack-dev] [Tuskar] [UI] Introducing POC Wireframes

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 13:10:51 UTC 2013

Hi Gabriel,

thanks for follwoing this thread and having a look on wireframes.
Regarding the term 'resource class', the naming is what we got into
during our initial intents. It's not final version, so if there are
concerns, there is no problem in finding more accurate one (we just
couldn't find better). As for resource class definition, I tried to
explain it a bit more in reply to Rob's mail (in this thread), so if you
get that one, I hope it will help to answer and explain the concept of
classes a little bit more.

If you still have any concerns, let me know I will try to be more explicit.
-- Jarda