[openstack-dev] Reminder: Project & release status meeting - 21:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Sep 24 08:08:26 UTC 2013

Today in the project/release status meeting, we'll close the last
standing feature freeze exceptions and review progress towards the
publication of the first release candidates. In particular, we'll review
the state of RC1 buglists and see if the current bugfixing velocity is
compatible with the production of the RC in a timely manner.

Feel free to add extra topics to the agenda:
[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/ProjectMeeting

All Technical Leads for integrated programs should be present (if you
can't make it, please name a substitute on [1]). Other program leads and
everyone else is very welcome to attend.

The meeting will be held at 21:00 UTC on the #openstack-meeting channel
on Freenode IRC. You can look up how this time translates locally at:
[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130924T21

See you there,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)