[openstack-dev] keystone Identity API v3 OS-OAUTH1 Extension

Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis) mark.m.miller at hp.com
Mon Sep 23 20:08:08 UTC 2013

Hello,

I would like to try/test the latest Keystone OS-OAUTH1 Extension, but I have not figured out how to access it with the latest H-3 code release. The documentation states that this extension requires v3.0+ of the Identity API. Questions:

1. What version of the Identity API is included in the Havana H-3 release?
2. What URL do I need to use. The following one returns a 404:  https://havanatest:35357/v3/OS-OAUTH1/consumers
3. I have added the following lines to keystone.conf. Am I still lacking some configuration items?

    [oauth1]
    driver = keystone.contrib.oauth1.backends.sql.OAuth1

    [auth]
    methods = password,token,oauth1
    password = keystone.auth.plugins.password.Password
    token = keystone.auth.plugins.token.Token
    oauth1 = keystone.auth.plugins.oauth1.OAuth

Thanks,

Mark