[openstack-dev] [Climate] Use Taskflow for leases start/end ?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Sep 23 16:57:41 UTC 2013

Howdy there!

Taskflow currently should be ready for usage, its not a pypi library yet, I am hoping for a 0.1 release soon (maybe 2 weeksish).

But in the meantime it does have a similar `update.py` as oslo-incubator, so you can use that to start integrating.

Jump in #openstack-state-management if u have any questions, here to help!

-Josh