[openstack-dev] [Glance]

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Sep 23 09:08:30 UTC 2013

Vitaliy Kolosov wrote:
> Hi, guys.
>
> Please, review my changes:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/46064/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/46066/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/46072/

Looks like my previous warning went ignored, so I'll boilerplate it in
specific replies now:

"""
We've seen a lot of "review requests" on the mailing-list lately. These
create noise and should be pretty useless.

Core reviewers already receive emails about things they should review,
and use tools to prioritize their review queue. If you'd like someone in
particular to review things, send an email to them or ping them on IRC.
If you'd like to get your review prioritized up, chiming in in the
corresponding weekly team meeting should be a hundred times more
efficient. But sending something which duplicates the automatic email
notification is ineffective and creates ML noise (which is a pain for
everyone).
"""

Regards,

--