[openstack-dev] [Climate] Use Taskflow for leases start/end ?

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at bull.net
Mon Sep 23 07:20:01 UTC 2013

I can't agree more. My point was not using it for v1, but just make sure
everoybody in the team is aware of that kind of transactional framework.

On a second pro, it would make sense to conceptualize transaction model
and think on a move later, even if we're still yet not using it :-)

Taskflow ppl, do you have any kind of code freeze deadline which could
give us a glance on when the first release will be ready for use ?

Thanks,
-Sylvain