[openstack-dev] [Climate] Use Taskflow for leases start/end ?

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Sun Sep 22 07:39:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I think that TaskFlow is an interesting initiative that could provide us
some benefits like good encapsulation of logical code blocks, better
exception handling and management of actions taking place in Climate core,
rollbacks and replays management.

It looks like that we should initially understand our workflows in Climate
and then decide if we should use TaskFlow for them or not.

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Sylvain Bauza <sylvain.bauza at bull.net>wrote:

>  Hi Climate team,
>
> I just went through https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TaskFlow
> Do you think Taskflow could help us in providing ressources defined in the
> lease on an atomic way ?
>
> We could leave the implementation up to the plugins, but maybe the Lease
> Manager could also benefit of it.
>
> -Sylvain

Best regards,

Dina Belova