[openstack-dev] Please refrain from +1'ing Candidate Announcements for the PTL Election

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Sat Sep 21 16:49:12 UTC 2013

I had posted this[1] to the Nova thread and I guess some folks have
missed it, so I shall say it again in a specific email.

Please refrain from +1'ing candidate announcements. Such posts just take
my attention from real candidate announcements. Also they may give the
impression to new contributors that this action constitutes voting -
which is a false impression. Voting begins September 27th.

If you want to express your support for a given candidate I encourage
you to find other means of doing so.

It is wonderful that we have so many capable, experienced and qualified
people for our PTL nominations and we do have a lot of them. I would
like to give my attention to them.

Thanks again for your understanding,
Anita.

[1]