[openstack-dev] stalled bug fixes for vmware driver

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Sat Sep 21 08:02:03 UTC 2013

Thanks to everyone for the reviews over the last 24 hours. I really
appreciate the time and effort from all in the review process. I hope that
once we have the tempest results posted automatically for each for each
patch then it will give the core reviewers more confidence in the Vmware
fixes.
Thanks and have a good weekend.
Gary