[openstack-dev] [Infra] Infrastructure PTL candidacy

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Fri Sep 20 21:09:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

I would like to announce my candidacy for the Infrastructure PTL.

I have been developing and operating the infrastructure for the
OpenStack project for more than two years and have been instrumental in
establishing our current project gating system and development
methodology.

I am extremely proud that we have created what is possibly the most
transparent, open, reusable and accessible infrastructure of any free
software project.  I want to continue to move toward having all
infrastructure maintained through code-review and open to contributions.
I want our infrastructure to be re-usable by other projects and easy for
other projects to contribute improvements, while keeping sight of the
fact that running services for the OpenStack project is our primary
goal.

I look forward to continuing to help the Infrastructure program meet the
incredibly unique needs of the OpenStack project as well as be a model
for other free software projects.

Thanks,

Jim