[openstack-dev] [Marconi] PTL Candidacy

Kurt Griffiths kurt.griffiths at rackspace.com
Fri Sep 20 18:09:35 UTC 2013

I would like to announce my candidacy for the Marconi PTL. At the Grizzly
summit I organized the Marconi project in an unconference session at the
Grizzly summit, with some gracious help from Mark Atwood, who then
connected me with Monty Taylor who got us set up on Gerrit and Launchpad.
I was also fortunate to connect early on with Flavio Percoco, who has been
my partner in crime ever since. The project would not have turned out
nearly as well without his many contributions, in terms of both ideas and
code.

Over the past year, I have strived to design and develop Marconi in the
open, inviting and respecting community feedback every step of the way.
I've had the pleasure of working with a really awesome team who shares my
values of openness and pragmatism. I look forward to leading the team to a
successful graduation of the project from incubation, and will continue to
promote a pragmatic, collaborative mindset within the OpenStack community.

See also the Marconi incubation wiki to learn a little about my background
and that of Marconi's contributors:

http://goo.gl/8r16xK

Cheers,

Kurt G. (kgriffs)