[openstack-dev] [Nova] Candidacy for Compute (Nova) PTL

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Sep 20 17:51:24 UTC 2013

Please note that the +1's attached to the candidate announcement are not
considered votes.

Voting begins starting September 27th.

I can appreciate that folks want to demonstrate their support for their
candidate of choice.

Since we have 19 positions and I am expecting multiple candidate
announcements for each, I will ask that subsequent emailers of the +1
variety to express their support in other methods, including the
upcoming election.

I need to ensure I don't miss important email traffic.

My thanks in advance for your understanding,
Anita.