[openstack-dev] configapplier licensing

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Sep 20 13:31:22 UTC 2013

On 2013-09-20 13:02:48 +0800 (+0800), Thomas Goirand wrote:
> While trying to package diskimage-builder for Debian, I saw that in some
> files, it's written "this file is release under the same license as
> configapplier".
[...]

The only instance of this I see in the master branch is in the
diskimage_builder/locale/diskimage_builder.pot translation template
and the basically empty en pofile based on it. It looks like it is
an accident (possibly copied from an early version of the
os-apply-config project before its name changed?), since many of the
fields still have placeholders in them. I've uploaded
https://review.openstack.org/47565 to hopefully solve the confusion.
--
Jeremy Stanley