[openstack-dev] Fwd: [Openstack-devel] PGP key signing party during the HK summit

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Fri Sep 20 06:33:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

Has anyone thought about having a PGP key signing party during the
summit? Guys from the Linux kernel thought it was useless, but after the
hack of kernel.org, they started to understand it was useful, and now
they do have a "web of trust". As a package maintainer, I would very
much like to have a signing event during the next HK summit, and collect
signatures so that I can check the pgp signed tags, which to my very
satisfaction, starts to appear for every package release (not sure if
this comes from the fact I've been annoying everyone about it in this
list, though that's a very good thing).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)