[openstack-dev] Additional verbosity information to standard API fault messages within OpenStack common project

GROSZ, Maty (Maty) maty.grosz at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Sep 18 14:52:28 UTC 2013

Hi, all,

I have uploaded a new blueprint that suggest to add verbosity information to all standard API fault messages within OpenStack common project.
I would really appriticate if you could have a look and send me your comment and feedbacks.
I don't know if I am already late, but I would like also to know whether I can still propose a session discussing this proposal at the coming design summit.
If someone can instruct me what to do, if it is not already late - it would be great (thank you in advanced...)

Maty.