[openstack-dev] Change email address

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Sep 17 21:29:52 UTC 2013

On 2013-09-17 15:20:48 -0400 (-0400), Mike Spreitzer wrote:
[...]
> Would it be correct to clarify the text I quoted above to say that
> one of your Gerrit email addresses has to match the one in your
> Git configuration?

The point of that, which admittedly I probably didn't capture
remarkably well when I wrote it, is that they must match *at the
time you sign the ICLA* but can be changed later. That part of the
document is specifically about the process of signing the ICLA, not
about ongoing use of Gerrit, and is therefore not particularly
applicable once you've completed that particular step.
--
Jeremy Stanley