[openstack-dev] [TRIPLEO] Two * +2's required now.

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Sep 17 17:20:23 UTC 2013

Hi, for a while now TripleO has been running with just one +2, due to
small core team size; we're still a little small, but at the sprint
the question was raised about moving to 2 +2's to land changes
(ignoring trivial rebases that just need to be kicked etc).

There was consensus that this is ok, but we will need to be on top of
things to keep velocity up.

So - if you're in TripleO-core, please stop approving reviews unless
you're the second +2er. You may also want to allocate more time to do
reviews, as per-reviewer load will now be twice what it was.

Thanks!

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>