[openstack-dev] [nova] Tempest whitebox tests in nova

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 16:26:03 UTC 2013

This seems sufficiently distinct from the other tests that we could have a new test file where we import the manager and also have direct db access. That said, I really don't like digging inside the db layer with direct queries, so hopefully we can stick to using the db api. Otherwise these tests are useless if we have a different db backend.

Vish