[openstack-dev] [QA] Nova API List for Missing Tempest Tests

Masayuki Igawa igawa at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Tue Sep 17 09:48:41 UTC 2013

Hi, Tempest developers

I have made:
 Nova API List for Missing Tempest Tests.
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmYuZ6T4IJETdEVNTWlYVUVOWURmOERSZ0VGc1BBQWc

This list shows what we should test. That is:
 * Nova has 250 APIs(not include v3 APIs).
 * 117 APIs are executed(maybe tested).
 * 73 APIs are not executed.
 * 60 APIs are not executed. But they maybe not need to test.
     -> Because they are deprecated APIs such as nova-network and volume.

So I think we need more tempest test cases.
If this idea is acceptable, can you put your name to 'assignee' at your favorites,
and implement tempest tests.

Any comments are welcome.

Additional information:
 I made this API list with modification of nova's code that based on
 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/25882/ (Abandoned).

Best Regards,
-- Masayuki Igawa