[openstack-dev] [Tuskar] Tuskar Names Clarification & Unification

Tomas Sedovic tsedovic at redhat.com
Mon Sep 16 19:11:24 UTC 2013

On 09/16/2013 05:50 PM, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after few days of gathering information, it looks that no more new ideas
> appear there, so let's take the last round of voting for names which you
> prefer. It's important for us to get on the same page.
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/tuskar-naming
>
> Thanks guys
> -- Jarda

Thanks Jarda,

I was thinking we could do the voting during the weekly IRC meeting (the
bot has some cool voting capabilities).

Unfortunately, I've fallen ill and chances are I won't be able to drive
the meeting. If you folks want to self-organise and start the vote, you
have my blessing.

Otherwise, shall we do it on the IRC meeting after that?

T.