[openstack-dev] While booting an instance each time, getting Status = ERROR.

Avi L aviostack at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 18:00:32 UTC 2013

Hi Chandan,

devstack by default logs everything to standard output and you can use
screen to view the logs. Here are some steps that I had documented in my
blog for debugging devstack logs:

Redirect devstack output to log files :
http://www.datauniv.com/blogs/2013/06/20/how-to-debug-devstack/

Using screen to view devstack logs: