[openstack-dev] Issues with IPTables

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Mon Sep 16 17:24:26 UTC 2013

Quite a while.  RDO's documentation for configuring multinode Packstack with Neutron was a bit lacking, so after attempting to get that working for a while, I switched to following the Basic Install Guide (http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/basic-install/content/basic-install_intro.html).  I also found the basic install guide catered for Fedora (http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/basic-install/yum/content/basic-install_intro.html), but that is sorely lacking in the actual instruction department, and is missing several steps.

If you would like, I can attach the raw draft of my notes.  Eventually, some of the changes or clairifications should make their way into the actual OpenStack Docs.

Best Regards,
Solly Ross