[openstack-dev] Oslo.db possible module?

Roman Podolyaka rpodolyaka at mirantis.com
Mon Sep 16 08:26:12 UTC 2013

Hi Joshua,

This looks great!

We definitely should consider this to become the base of oslo.db, as
currently DB code in oslo-incubator depends on oslo-config and has a few
drawbacks (e. g. global engine and session instances).

We could discuss this in details at the summit (Boris has already proposed
a session for oslo.db lib - http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/13).

Thanks,
Roman