[openstack-dev] When will we stop adding new Python modules to requirements

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Mon Sep 16 03:30:04 UTC 2013

On 09/15/2013 01:47 PM, Alex Gaynor wrote:
> Falcon was included as a result of Marconi moving from stackforge to
> being incubated. sphinxcontrib-programoutput doesn't appear to have been
> added at all, it's still under
> review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/46325/

I agree with Alex and Morgan. falcon was the marconi thing.
diskimage-builder and tripleo-image-elements are part of an OpenStack
program.

sphinxcontrib-programoutput is only a build depend for docs - but I
think you're made a good point, and we should be in requirements freeze.
Let's hold off on that one until icehouse opens.