[openstack-dev] [heat] [scheduler] (How to talk about) Bringing things together for Icehouse

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Sun Sep 15 15:33:07 UTC 2013

As I mentioned the last time this was brought up, I already have a meeting
series that conflicts with the scheduler group chats and will be hard to
move; that is why I have been trying to participate asynchronously.  But
since Gary asked again, I am seeing what I can do about that other meeting
series.  Unless and until something gives, I will have to continue
participating asynchronously.

Regards,
Mike