[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][IceHouse] Ceilometer + Kibana + ElasticSearch Integration

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 22:07:28 UTC 2013

+1

we have been researching on logstash+ es + kivana for openstack log,
thinking how ceilometer can be intergrated with those.

Great to here this!

Although I have to think this integration more from now, for log
aggregator, using logstash might be good idea here.

I will keep following up on this. :)

Jaesuk Ahn, Ph.D.
Team Lead, Cloud Platform Dev.
KT