[openstack-dev] [Tuskar] Tuskar Names Clarification & Unification

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Thu Sep 12 15:20:56 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

I just started and etherped with various names of concepts in Tuskar. It
is important to get all of us on the same page, so the usage and
discussions around Tuskar concepts are clear and easy to use (also for
users, not just contributors!).

https://etherpad.openstack.org/tuskar-naming

Keep in mind, that we will use these names in API, CLI and UI as well,
so they should be as descriptive as possible and not very long or
difficult though.

Etherpad is not the best tool for mark up, but I did my best. Each
concept which needs name is bold and is followed with bunch of bullets -
description, suggestion of names, plus discussion under each suggestion,
why yes or not.

Name suggestions are in underlined italic font.

Feel free to add & update & discuss anything in the document, because I
might have forgotten bunch of stuff.

Thank you all and follow the etherpad :)
-- Jarda