[openstack-dev] [Neutron] New plugin

Marc PINHEDE pinhede.marc at netvirt.ca
Wed Sep 11 21:13:00 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am Marc Pinhède, working in Netvirt with professor Omar Cherkaoui.

We started working on a Neutron plugin. A first version is now almost ready.
To inform the community, we posted a blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/modular-adaptative-plugin

We would like to make our code available soon. But wiki page
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NeutronDevelopment does not gives many
clues on where and how to post code.

As Havana is in feature-freeze stage, discussions on the blueprint and
eventual integration in Neutron core may come once Havana would be released.

Waiting for this, where is the better place to make our code available?

Marc Pinhède