[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Correct way to disable specific event collection by the collector

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Wed Sep 11 18:26:36 UTC 2013

You can configure the collector's pipeline to only listen to certain
events, but you shouldn't need to worry about which plugins it actually
loads. See etc/pipeline.yaml in the source tree for an example file. I
don't see any docs for that file, but I might be looking in the wrong
place. If you add the meters you want to the "meters" list, replacing the
"*", then ceilometer should only collect data for the meters you care about.