[openstack-dev] How to redirect the user from Horizon to a particular endpoint

Jesse Pretorius jesse.pretorius at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 17:37:55 UTC 2013

On 10 September 2013 18:02, D.Selvaraj <ds442 at kent.ac.uk> wrote:

>  I am working in providing federated access to Horizon. As of now I have
> got a dropdown form that displays the list of Identity providers available
> in teh Keystone. But I am confused on how to redirect the user to the
> server that is to the Identity Provider from Horizon ? Please help

As I recall Horizon still has the concept of 'Regions' in its
configuration. When you configure the regions you indicate the keystone
endpoint for each region. This provides a drop-down box for the user to
select their region when they login.

It's been a while since I've tested it, so I'm not sure if it still works,
but perhaps that'll help.

Check local_settings for the keyword 'REGION'.