[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Gate breakage for multi-process API patch.

Baldwin, Carl (HPCS Neutron) carl.baldwin at hp.com
Tue Sep 10 16:15:56 UTC 2013

Looking further in to this.  The bug you mentioned appears to have been
marked as a duplicate of a bug that was resolved about a month ago.  I
added the recheck comment to the gerrit review and Jenkins did not do
anything with it overnight.  I assume it noticed that the bug was marked
as resolved.

Further testing in devstack with this patch has gone well.  The patch
seems stable.  This patch is important for scaling the API servers as
Peter Feiner has pointed out a few times.  Can we get some eyes on this
Jenkins failure as I have yet to find anything to explain it.

Carl