[openstack-dev] Conductor API has no attribute "xxxxxx"

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Tue Sep 10 11:59:39 UTC 2013

> I have been trying to add a new table to the database.

Just FYI, new database interfaces should be added using objects, which
are automatically remotable. New conductor interfaces should not be
added to make database queries.

> #In class LocalAPI
> def xxxxxx(self, context, node_id, values):
>         return self._manager.xxxxxx(context, node_id, values)

Is this on top of master?

Adding to api -> rpcapi -> manager should do the trick. It would be
helpful to know what you're trying to build this on top of, as well as
a little more detail about what you've added.

--Dan