[openstack-dev] [Neutron] New Plug-in development for Neutron

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Tue Sep 10 09:15:33 UTC 2013

Hi,
Anyone can submit a new plugin :). The proposed code will go through the regular review process.
It is best to open a blueprint for the proposed plugin (https://launchpad.net/neutron). At the moment we are in a feature freeze for the H cycle. So the chances of it getting in now are pretty slim (you are welcome to ask for e feature freeze exception but it is very late int he game). I suggest that you target for the Icehouse version.
Thanks
Gary