[openstack-dev] [TripleO] summit.openstack.org track label for TripleO -> Deployment

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Sep 10 07:56:29 UTC 2013

Robert Collins wrote:
> Thierry, is it possible to change this to 'Deployment' rather than
> TripleO in the summit tool? I think it would avoid folk interested in
> Tuskar failing to find a place to submit their proposals, and as a
> program we are multi-project - Tomas and I have just discussed this in
> the tripleo meeting slot and think it would be a good idea.

Note that only official programs get time to the Design Summit,
unofficial projects have to go to the unconference. That said, nothing
prevents you from having one session from the TripleO track explore the
possibilities of (and relationship with) Tuskar. You decide the content :)

We could even rename the track "Deployment" (which is your program name)
but I fear that such a generic name would trigger dozens of off-topic
suggestions: non-design discussions or having nothing to do with your
program. Those would generate a lot of disappointment when you end up
having to refuse them all...

Maybe "Deployment (TripleO)" ?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)