[openstack-dev] [Trove] Modify source code for Postgres engine

Michael Basnight mbasnight at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 22:44:04 UTC 2013

On Sep 6, 2013, at 8:19 AM, Giuseppe Galeota wrote:

> Dear all,
> this is a technical question. I would try to modify the source code of Trove in order to create databases instances using Postgres engine. I think that it is necessary to modify the "create" method in the "InstanceController" class. Is it right? What other things should I modify?

Hi Giuseppe,

When I proposed trove to be a openstack incubated project, i created a postgres work in progress. [1] It may help answer some of your questions. Many things have changed since then ( i think its been 3+ mo now), but it will show you where to start.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28328/