[openstack-dev] [qa] tempest bug day - Sept 17th

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Mon Sep 9 21:56:42 UTC 2013

hi there,

yes, a testsuite can suffer itself from bugs :)

Instead we want/need it to be rock solid for the havana candidates and
are calling for your help with another tempest bug day.

We had our last bug day back in May and it was quite effective but, from
then, the test runner has switched to testr and the tests are now
executed in parallel (kudos to mtreinish and all the other people who
helped). You can imagine.

The proposed date for the bug day is *Tuesday, Sept the 17th.*
We will meet on #openstack-qa. Please mark your dates.

Also, if you plan to join, don't forget to give a quick read to the bug
triage wiki page:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BugTriage

and the bug filing recommendations:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BugFilingRecommendations