[openstack-dev] [Nova][Baremetal][DB] Core review request: bugfix for 1221620

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Mon Sep 9 10:59:40 UTC 2013

On 09/09/13 11:25, Roman Podolyaka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a patch on review (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/45422/)
> fixing https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1221620 which has
> importance 'Critical' in Nova and TripleO (long story short: currently
> Nova Baremetal deployments with more than one baremetal node won't work).
>
> It would be really nice to have this patch reviewed by core developers,
> so we can fix the bug ASAP.

Hey - thanks for responding quickly - I commented on the patch and tbh I
am starting to be -1 on this due to issues mentioned on the review.

I will accept that my take on this is too conservative :) and remove a
-1 if needed to get this in, but at this point, I have some doubts
weather this is the right approach.

Cheers,

N.