[openstack-dev] OpenLdap for Keystone

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 6 21:20:12 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

in localrc you can modify the number of services installed using the
values below.  You can try uncommenting the last two lines shown below to
dramatically reduce the amount of openstack software installed by
devstack.

#ENABLED_SERVICES=key,n-api,n-crt,n-obj,n-cpu,n-net,n-cond,cinder,c-sch,c-api,c-vol,n-sch,n-novnc,n-xvnc,n-cauth,horizon,mysql,rabbit,ldap
#disable_all_services
#enable_service key mysql swift rabbit

Thanks,

Brad